- This policy outlines 96in’s (hereinafter referred to as ‘96in’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) privacy and cookie regulations for the website (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Website’) and associated services.
- We may process and store any personal information collected from you, including but not limited to personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in electronic or manual databases for account administration, marketing, and legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements.
- We urge you to read this policy thoroughly to ensure you understand our values, views and practices concerning the collection, storage, processing, usage and transfer of your information as appropriate.
What Information We May Collect About You
At our company, we collect and process various types of information about you. The following are the details of the information we may collect:
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: When you access our website, we may automatically collect, record, store, and process information that does not personally identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, the type of internet browser and computer operating system you are using, the domain name of the website from which you came, the number of visits, the average time spent, and the pages viewed on our website. We may use this information to measure the use of our website and improve its contents.
- Personally Identifiable Information: In addition to the information stated above, if you apply to open an account with us, we may collect, record, store, and process additional information about you. This may include, but is not limited to:
a) Contact Information: Your name (first and last name), date of birth, gender, physical address, email address, IP address, and telephone numbers.
b) Financial Information: Billing information, payment card details, and details of transactions you carry out through our website.
c) Publicly Available Information: Information available from publicly available sources, such as the Electoral Register and the appropriate register of court judgments, which may be relevant to your use of our services. We may combine this information with the information you have provided to us to assess your application for credit, verify your identity, and detect and prevent crime and money laundering. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
d) Mandatory Information: Other mandatory details that may be requested from you for the purpose of applying to open an account with us.
e) Credit Scoring Agency Information: Any information supplied by a credit scoring agency that we may use from time to time.
3. Usage Data: We may also collect, record, store, and process data about you, including, but not limited to:
a) Details of your visits to our services, including traffic data, location data, IP address(es), and other communications data.
b) Technical information about the device(s) that you use to access our services.
c) All communications correspondence you have with us, whether in writing, by telephone, email, or in any other form.
d) Your betting, payments, and other account transactions, which will be routinely analyzed to assist us in improving the service that we provide to you.
e) Information about how you use our services and/or selected third-party websites from cookies stored on your device. (For further information on cookies, see clause 10 below.)
4. Call Recording: All telephone conversations, including calls in relation to betting with us and client service calls, may be recorded to assist us in training and quality management and to facilitate the speedy resolution of any disputes.
How We Use Your Information
Our use of your information is governed by this policy. We collect and process your information solely for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations to you and for other legitimate business interests as detailed below. We may share your information with third-party data handlers and professional advisers who assist us in providing our services.
The reasons for which we process your information include, but are not limited to:
- a). Setting up, operating and managing your account.
- b). Verifying your age, identity, and application details, including obtaining information from third parties such as financial institutions and credit reference agencies.
- c). Providing you with betting services.
- d). Processing your transactions via your banking service provider.
- e). Responding to any enquiry from you regarding a transaction you have made with us.
- f). Enforcing or applying our Client Agreement and other agreements with you, including our Terms and Conditions of Use for the 96in Website.
- g). Complying with our legal and regulatory duties, obligations, and responsibilities.
- h). Investigating suspected unlawful, fraudulent, or other improper activity connected with the use of the website and reporting a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering or fraud.
- i). Enhancing our client services and providing a more personalized service.
- j). Keeping you informed of future events, offers, and promotions from us via SMS, email, telephone, and/or post.
- k). Carrying out customer research, analysis, and testing.
- l). Carrying out risk management, including credit rating.
- m). Assisting in diagnosing system problems and administering the website.
- n). Any other purpose necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
At times, we may need to share your information with third parties for various reasons, including but not limited to verifying the accuracy of the information you provide to us and fulfilling our legal and regulatory obligations. These third parties may include companies and organizations that specialize in fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and age verification. Examples of such sharing include:
- Sharing your information with credit reference agencies when making inquiries.
- Sharing the information you provide with third-party organizations to verify its accuracy.
- Passing your information to debt collection agencies if you fail to make payments due to us.
- Sharing your information with legal advisors if we need help in enforcing our legal rights against you.
- Disclosing any of your information that we are legally required or permitted to do so without prior notice to you, particularly in relation to suspected unlawful, fraudulent, or other improper activity associated with the website, or to report a crime or suspected crime, such as money laundering or fraud.
Furthermore, if 96in or a significant portion of its assets is acquired by a third party, all personal data we hold may be transferred as one of the assets.
Making Enquiries with Credit Reference Agencies
- We may conduct searches of the information held by credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies and use the results to make assessments and decisions regarding credit and credit-related services, verify your identity, manage your accounts, maintain the accuracy of your records, trace your whereabouts, recover debts owed to us, and prevent crime, fraud, and money laundering.
- These searches may affect your credit rating, and any records shared with credit reference agencies will remain on their files for 6 years after account closure.
- We may occasionally send you targeted promotional materials related to our services, such as upcoming events, other promotional activities, and information about special offers that may be of interest to you. Your information will not be shared with any external entities for marketing purposes.
- We may communicate with you through email, SMS, post, and telephone. You can opt-out of our marketing communications at any time. To modify or stop receiving these communications, click on the relevant link in our marketing emails, and this will be taken care of as soon as possible.
International Transfer of Your information
- We conduct business in multiple countries, some of which are located outside of your country of residence.
- Your data may be transferred to and stored in a destination outside of your country for payment processing and provision of support services.
- By providing us with your personal data, you agree to allow us to transfer, store and process your information outside of your country.
Device Monitoring and Cookies
- As part of our anti-fraud monitoring efforts, we may gather information about the device(s) you use to access our services. This information may include the device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, memory, and operating system. Please note that this information does not personally identify you.
- The following are some examples of the types of cookies we use:
- a) Visitor identification cookies: These are anonymous identifiers that recognize a visitor across visits, which may be used to identify repeat visits and analyze cross-visit behavior.
- b) Tracking cookies: These are account-related identification cookies that recognize you as a client and maintain your session on the website. They may be used to link site usage information with transactional information when analyzing and optimizing your user experience.
- c) Customization cookies: These uniquely identify you, recognize you as a returning visitor, and are used to customize your experiences on the website.
- d) Testing cookies: These are anonymous cookies used to randomly generate variants of content and maintain the visitor’s view of that content. They may be used to record a variant’s performance in achieving goals such as helping visitors to register.
- e) Analytical cookies: These are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This information is then used to compile reports and help us improve the website.
Security and Protecting Your Information
- At our organization, we place a high value on the security of our clients’ personal information. To ensure that we maintain the utmost security of your personal data, we have established appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, corruption, unauthorized disclosure, access, and all other forms of unlawful processing of your data that may occur while it is in our possession. Additionally, all payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology to provide an added layer of protection.
- While we take all necessary measures to safeguard your personal data, it is important to note that the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any personal data that you transmit to our site. However, we have implemented strict procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorized access to your information once we have received it. Therefore, you should exercise caution when transmitting your personal data to us, and do so at your own risk.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Our website may contain links to external third-party websites that may be of benefit to you.
- We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you provide to any third-party website that links to or from our website.
- We take no responsibility or liability for the practices, actions, or policies of any third parties.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- Request a copy of any personal information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Submit a written request for the copy of the information.
- We may charge an administration fee to cover the cost of supplying this information.
Retention and Disposal
- Our information retention policy is designed to ensure that we only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with products and services, or as required by applicable laws and regulations. In certain situations, such as those related to responsible gambling and self-exclusion, we may be required to retain your information indefinitely to comply with our internal policies and legal obligations.
- Once your personal information is no longer needed, we employ secure methods to dispose of it, such as shredding or other approved destruction methods. This is to safeguard against unauthorized access to your information by third parties.